- Talking Points (one page)
- Mental Health Professionals on Screening for Risk Factors
- Five More Fact Sheets for Lobbying
- Major Outline of Facts Supporting Need for HB126
Abortion Politics—Better Advocacy for Women
- Curing An Aborted Vision: How Pro-Life Candidates Can Speak to the Heart.
In brief, a better, more compassionate way to talk about abortion on the campaign trail.
- National Post-Abortion
This national poll shows most voters support screening for coercion and other risk factors.
the Gender Gap: The Essential Guide for Pro-Life
This pocketbook of facts, quotes, and talking points is the pro-woman/pro-life candidates' essential guide to understanding and articulating the a pro-woman/pro-life message. Talking points. Poll Results. Insights.
and the duty to screen: clinical, ethical, and legal
implications of predictive risk factors of
This law review article offers the most comprehensive review of the issues relating to negligent pre-abortion screening and the resulting problem of unwanted, unsafe, and unnecessary abortions. Highly recommended.